Celebrating, and decorating for, the holidays doesn't mean you have to stick with the traditional red, green, white, silver and gold color scheme. Add a pop of color to your holiday celebrations by incorporating bright hues of pink, orange, green and more. You can find these pretty colors in vintage ornaments, colorful ribbons or by incorporating them into your holiday greeting!
1. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas from West Willow on Etsy
2. Happy Holidays from the delightful Erin Condren
3. Merry Christmas from Sweet Print Shop on Etsy
4. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from Tiny Prints
5. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas from Jenny Dixon on Etsy
Need a bit more inspiration for adding color to your holidays?
Hang vintage ornaments for a pretty chandelier. Image via Real Simple.
Hang a cascading rainbow of ribbons from your tree. Image via Southern Living.