The first of a few gift guides to mark the holiday season. This guide for her highlights some of the things I'd personally be delighted to see under the tree! Happy shopping for every gal on your list.
1. Glassybaby – The soft light emitted from hand-blown glassybaby candle holders brings a glow to any room in the home. They come in an array of soft and bright hues with fun cheeky names. $40
2. Tolani ‘Honeycomb’ Scarf – This pretty woven scarf is available in two color options, and it’s a celeb favorite if she’s into that kind of thing. $85
3. Sarah Pinto Notebook – A colorfully striped notebook for recording notes, ideas etc from one of my favorite “get organized” sites, See Jane Work. $12
4. Mabel Chong ‘Miriam Myriad’ Necklace – Who wouldn’t love to adorn her neck with this pretty little necklace of contrasting stones from San Francisco’s Mabel Chong? $76
5. Anemone Mezzo Vase – This pretty little vase from Anthropolgie will brighten her day even without any flowers in it! $18
6. butter LONDON ‘Fash Pack’ Nail Lacquer – This nail lacquer is free of formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP. It’s a luxury polish that’s good for you! $14
7. Alexis Bittar Glass Drop Earring – These delicate and lovely earrings would be fun to dress up an outfit with an extra pop. $185
8. Lollipops Ballernina Flats – These pretty blue eco-suede ballerina flats are charmingly feminine. $124
9. eat.shop guides – These little guides contain great advice for shopping locally-owned and eating as the locals would. Available to guide you through more than 25 cities, they’re a great purse-size travel guide. $14.95
10. Romantic Silhouettes 2011 Wall Calendar – This pretty little wall calendar available from Le Papier Studio on Etsy features fun silhouettes of 2. $22
11. Potted Succulents – Stop by your local garden center to pick out a pretty ceramic or terracotta pot and plant with an assortment of pretty succulents. They add a fresh modern element to any room in the home, our outdoors. Plus, even those without a green thumb will not have any problem taking care of it. $10.00 and up. Idea photo from Real Simple
12. Starbucks Gift Card – Treat her to her favorite coffee or other goodie from Starbucks for a day or a month! Gift Cards available in various denominations.